Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I just got in trouble...

So I tried to tell David tonight about my blog. I mentioned the name of it to him... it was enough to get him up off the couch, turn off all the lights and say goodnight after telling me that he thought if I had time to "blog" then I had time to do.... that's when he trailed off.


Good night my dear loved one. I do love you very much. You just don't understand.


Had you given me a chance to explain, I would have said that I decided to blog to have an outlet of some sort. I am in the home ALL DAY with our children. You work late and when you are home you are preoccupied with other things. Having a blog gives me a chance to vent, to feel as though someone is listening to my issues, concerns, thoughts etc throughout my day. IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN WRITING IN A DIARY. Only we're not 12 anymore and in this day and age it's my choice to make some of my thoughts public.

I dedicate this blog to you honey. It took me 2 minutes to complete... you're right, instead at 11:42 pm I could have started folding laundry, or put away the dishes in the dishwasher. I guess that will get done in the morning.

Goodnight. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. sometimes my friends and i talk about how we should take pictures of our house every 1/2 hour so the absent working parent can see that there are many times in a day that the house looks great and all the chores are done, and it's not our fault the evidence of such typically disappears as soon as they are 5 minutes late :(

    ReplyDelete