Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Visitors!

With August approaching, we are reminded that our summer is coming to an end soon and our entire list of summer "to-do's" (painting the bedrooms, putting in a fence, landscaping the back yard with a cool kid play area...) just isn't going to happen... and we're okay with that!

Since living in Akron, we've had my brother and his wife and son here, my mother-in-law, one of my BFF's and her husband, and the most important, my oldest son has been here. What a great way to welcome a new household and enjoy a first summer in a new city. We've been enjoying the beautiful summer weather here, the free concerts, the zoo, the local AAA baseball games, the awesome farmers markets, the library here is amazing and the Metro-Parks... wow. These are all things that when moving here, I wanted to take full advantage of and we have been.

I hope that you are finding your summer to be just as eventful? Please comment and let me know. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment