Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stamping from boxes!

Recently, an old customer came out of the wordwork to place an order for 7 different cards and a baby gift. I didn't take any photos during the process but below are the pictures of all the card and the baby brag book (which technically was already made - waiting for a customer) that were made. This whole thing was exciting and very frustrating at the same time. As you know, we moved almost a year ago now and 90% of my craft items are in boxes. I couldn't turn down this order, but let me tell you... I've gotten stuff EVERYWHERE from pulling it all out frantically looking for items I already have etc. Happy to have the sale, glad I made it through it.... :)
































Be sure to check my Etsy store frequently as I'll sell anything I make on that site from now on. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment